BOLSA DE EMPLEO – Multinacional company that provides consulting and outsourcing services is looking for a new temporary position (6-months contract) in order to support Iberia People Communications team.
This Communication professional should accomplish with these goals:
- Contribute to shape the People Communication’s annual Plan through innovative campaigns to implement in our internal channels
- Manage end-to-end communication campaigns processes: content generation, internal notes and memos writing, engagement actions or creatives development such as videos, articles, newsletters, brochures, or virtual sessions
- Develop employee advocacy campaigns to boost greater engagement within our employees
- Internal Digital channels content integration and analytics
- Monthly and quarterly report to internal stakeholders
- Minimum 7-10 years of overall communication experience in a multinational company working closely with internal stakeholders or in a leading communication agency.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Excellent writer and digital comms savvy
- High proficiency In English, both oral and written
- Used to work on a multinational environment reporting to global teams
- Work autonomously and build partnerships/network with leadership team, internal stakeholders, and marketing team
- Proven expertise in communication planning, business communication, employee advocacy and change management programs
- Strong Leadership and communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly committed to deliver excellent results
- Team player, innovator, flexible, open minded, proactive and a quick self-starter
- Creativity to develop workable solutions
- Be on top of latest Communications, Digital Marketing and Social Media techniques
Los interesados pueden enviar su cv a email@example.com