BOLSA DE EMPLEO – Iberostar Group is a 100% family-owned multinational Spanish company dedicated for more than 60 years to the tourism industry. Hospitality is Iberostar Group’s core business, with a portfolio of more than 100 four- and five-star hotels located in 16 countries on three continents.
Over 34,000 talented and diverse Iberostar Group employees strive each day to exceed the expectations of our more than 8 million clients visiting us every year. We work hard to provide our clients with outstanding customer service, memorable experiences and exceptional quality.
Iberostar Group leads with purpose in its pursuit to set the standard for responsible tourism. As sustainability moves to the forefront of discussion and action across the globe, our pioneering Wave of Change movement is leading the way through our commitment to protecting the oceans and communities where we operate. People are the secret behind our success and motivation moving forward, it is the driving force behind the change we hope contributes to a more responsible planet for all.
We are looking for an External Communications & Public Affairs Leader to join our Global Communications & Public Affairs team in our Miami offices.
The successful candidate must have excellent communications skills and exemplary writing ability in both English and Spanish. The role would suit a strategic, people and detail-oriented person with strong project management skills that meets high standards under tight deadlines and is flexible to manage ambiguity in an uncertain and changing environment.
- Creates and executes comprehensive communication strategies that build visibility and awareness for the external communications & key stakeholders within the AME markets.
- Ensures consistency of company-wide communication, share worldwide best practices, capitalize on opportunities globally and develop impactful regional communication strategies.
- Manages a current network of media contacts.
- Collaborates and cooperates with fellow PR associates from across the US and LatAm markets, as well as international colleagues from Iberostar Group.
- Proactively builds and manages relationships with key stakeholders across many regions including business leads, content teams, marketing teams, social media teams and external PR agencies.
- Provide expert strategic Communications counsel to senior business leaders when needed.
- Act as the main point of contact for the external public relations agency on project strategy execution.
- Effectively represents Iberostar Group as a spokesperson for assigned businesses if necessary.
- Provides insights and recommendations from the US & Hispanic consumer and media landscape to define market priorities.
- Is responsible for coordinating projects that require collaboration with stakeholders in Latin America.
- At least 7 years of experience in Communications, Public Affairs, Public Relations, Corporate Affairs, journalism or similar external affairs experience.
- Keep current on trends, issues and news about both the business and consumer worlds of travel & hospitality.
- Ability to develop creative, effective strategies for difficult communications challenges.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Be passionate about travel & hospitality, you should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is required.
- Team player, hands-on, results driven, detail oriented.
Communications & PA
Los interesados pueden enviar sus cv a email@example.com